2011 Ferris IS 2000Z
$0.00 - Stock Number: 5900968
The IS® 2000Z series of mowers continues to expand the Ferris zero-turn line-up while offering features and benefits that no other mower can. Featuring 10-gauge lap-welded double-top decks in popular 52" or 61" cutting widths, with our longer life greaseable aluminum and cast-iron spindles, this machine is sure to out-live and out-perform the competition. There is not another product in its class that can match the value this machine offers, especially when paired with the benefits of Ferris' patented four-wheel suspension system.
Call For Details and Prices
Model 5900968 With a Briggs & Stratton 30 Big Block 61" deck
Financing Offers Available With approved credit
|Horsepower||34-hp / 30-hp / 27-hp / 25-hp|
|Axle||(Drive) 1.25" Tapered|
|Fuel Capacity||12 gal.|
Kawasaki V-Twin (34, 27, 25-hp)
Vanguard BIG BLOCK V-Twin (30-hp)
|Transmission||Hydro Gear Pumps and Parker Wheel Motors|
|Drive Tires||22 x 11 x 10 (61") 22 x 10 x 10 (52")|
|Tires||(Caster) 13" x 5"|
|Overall Width||6'2" (5'3") (61")|
|Control||(Safet Group) Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit.|
|Ground Speed||(Forward) 0 - 10 mph / (Reverse) 0 - 6 mph|
|Instruments||Hour meter. Fuel gauge. Water temperature gauge on liquid cooled model.|
|Mower Cutting Height||1.75" - 5.0"|
|Mower Cutting Width||52", 61"|
|Mower Deck Construction||10-gauge, fabricated, double top deck, double reinforced side skirts, overlap welded corners|
|Parking Brake||Drum Type|
|Seat||(Package) Deluxe seat, Suspension Seat on select models (SS)|
Engine: 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Transmission: 2-Year Warranty
Balance of Machine: 2-Year commercial use, front-to-rear, parts & labor excluding belts, blades, tires and brake pads
|Power Take-Off (PTO)|
- 30-hp Vanguard BIG BLOCK V-Twin engine.
- 34, 27, 25-hp Kawasaki V-Twin engine.
- Available in 52”, or 61” cutting widths.
- Cut height: 1.75”- 5” adjusts in 1/4” increments.
- Deluxe suspension seat standard on select models (SS)
- Easy access oil drain for ease of maintenance.
- Ergonomic control panels feature a cup-holder, storage compartment and fuel gauges for operator convenience.
- Fans mounted on top of hydro pumps.
- Features greaseable cast-iron (61") or aluminum (52") spindles.
- Folding Roll Over Protection System (ROPS) with retractable seat belt.
- Heavy duty integrated rear bumper for engine compartment protection.
- iCD Cutting System available on select models.
- Patented four-wheel suspension system dramatically increases quality of cut over competitive fixed frame units.
- Rugged twin 6-gallon fuel tanks (12-gallons total).
- Two-stage industrial air-cleaner.